Steak Salmon Saus Teriyaki Simple. Pour remaining marinade into a resealable plastic bag and place salmon into the marinade. Salmon teriyaki was the first fish dish I cooked on my own in Japan. I was determined to start cooking authentic Japanese food as soon as possible after From there the sky was the limit, but it all started with salmon teriyaki, which quickly became a favorite.
Ingredients of Steak Salmon Saus Teriyaki Simple
- It’s 100 gram of ikan salmon.
- It’s 1/4 buah of jeruk lemon.
- You need 1/4 sdt of garam.
- You need 1/8 sdt of merica.
- You need 1 sdm of olive oil utk olesan wajan.
- Prepare of Saus :.
- It’s 3 sdm of air.
- You need 1 sdm of madu (sy : kecap manis).
- You need 1 sdt of kecap asin.
- It’s of Taburan :.
- You need of Wijen sangrai, daun bawang, irisan lemon.
- Prepare of Pelengkap :.
- Prepare of Sayuran.
Salmon fillet is pan-grilled until tender perfection in an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. A must-keep Teriyaki Salmon recipe with an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. Serve the delicious salmon with fluffy rice, miso soup. Easy Teriyaki Salmon pan-fried to perfection and served with a homemade teriyaki sauce!
Steak Salmon Saus Teriyaki Simple step by step
- Peresi salmon dg jeruk lemon. Lalu bubuhi dg garam dan merica. Diamkan 15 menit.
- Olesi wajan dg olive oil. Panggang salmon bagian kulit terlebih dahulu sekitar 3-5 menit tergantung tingkat kematangan yang diinginkan.
- Lalu balik lagi ikan, panggang selama 1 menit lalu angkat.
- Dengan wajan yang sama, masukkan air, kecap manis, kecap asin. Didihkan dan masukkan ikan lalu siram-siram dengan saus.
- Sajikan dg taburan wijen sangrai dan irisan daun bawang, dan dengan pelengkap sayuran..
The sauce can even be made a day or two ahead or time and kept in the refrigerator until you are ready to cook. The salmon get's marinated in a simple teriyaki sauce then pan fried. Place the salmon fillets in a dish, season with salt and pepper and pour the sticky dressing over them. I don't really know where I got this recipe, but it is the only way we will cook Salmon anymore! Everytime I serve it people rave and beg for the recipe.